I pray that as the last will be first, and the first last. you are now better able to discern the profane secular humanistic worldview that you used to have. I pray that you are now able to more clearly see, understand, and implement into your life and the lives of your family members the spiritual supernatural worldview focused on things above, the kingdom of God/heaven here on earth – Christ’s Bride Church with Its kingdom of God/heaven Biblical Christian Worldview.
This can only be accomplished if all the Saints in Christ’s Bride church have the same consistent worldview, (1) i.e. everyone in His Bride Church will be going in the same foreknown and predestined direction with the same foreknown and predestined purpose. (2)
(1) IF you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, IF any comfort from his love, IF any fellowship with the Spirit, IF any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: (Philippians 2:1-5) NIV
(2) We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. For those whom He foreknew [of whom He was aware and loved beforehand], He also destined from the beginning [foreordaining them] to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness], that He might become the firstborn among many brethren. And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). And those whom He justified, He also glorified [raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being]. What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?] [Psalms 118:6.] (Romans 8:28-31) AMP
Now therefore, [reverently] fear the Lord and serve Him in sincerity and in truth; put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the [Euphrates] River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:14-15) AMP
I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.] You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], He may give it to you. (John 15:15-16) AMP
We can do this IF we humble ourselves towards one another seeking and serving God’s best towards ALL others in the same manner as our Savior, Lord God, and Master – Jesus Christ!
What do I mean by this? There are huge sins within the Christian Church called segregation and racism. The segregation is whether you are “Catholic” or “Protestant” and the racism is what “denomination” whether Catholic or Protestant do you/I belong to. We will stand before Christ’s Judgment Seat (3) and be received by Him because we are His adopted children (4) who worshipped and served God in spirit and truth (5) and live their lives as though they were aliens on earth. (6)
(3) Why do you criticize and pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you look down upon or despise your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God. For it is written, As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God [acknowledge Him to His honor and to His praise]. [Isa 45:23.] And so each of us shall give an account of himself [give an answer in reference to judgment] to God. Then let us no more criticize and blame and pass judgment on one another, but rather decide and endeavor never to put a stumbling block or an obstacle or a hindrance in the way of a brother. (Romans 14:10-13) AMP
(3a) For we must all appear and be revealed as we are before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive [his pay] according to what he has done in the body, whether good or evil [considering what his purpose and motive have been, and what he has achieved, been busy with, and given himself and his attention to accomplishing]. (2 Corinthians 5:10) AMP
(4) But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name– [Isa 56:5.] Who owe their birth neither to bloods nor to the will of the flesh [that of physical impulse] nor to the will of man [that of a natural father], but to God. [They are born of God!] (John 1:12-13) AMP
(5) A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers. God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality). (John 4:23-24) AMP
(6) Beloved, I implore you as aliens and strangers and exiles [in this world] to abstain from the sensual urges (the evil desires, the passions of the flesh, your lower nature) that wage war against the soul. (1 Peter 2:11) AMP
There is much more that can be said and as God continues to reveal Himself to His adopted children and to prepare them for Christ’s Second Coming, we must continue to be about His work. (7) I pray that this book will help you to better understand God’s “work” for you here on earth – making Jesus Christ/God the Son your Savior, Lord God, and Master and the winning and discipling sinners to be the same lasting work.
(7) Stop toiling and doing and producing for the food that perishes and decomposes [in the using], but strive and work and produce rather for the [lasting] food which endures [continually] unto life eternal; the Son of Man will give (furnish) you that, for God the Father has authorized and certified Him and put His seal of endorsement upon Him. They then said, What are we to do, that we may [habitually] be working the works of God? [What are we to do to carry out what God requires?] Jesus replied, “This is the work (service) that God asks of you: that you believe in the one Whom He has sent [that you cleave to, trust, rely on, and have faith in His Messenger].” (John 6:27-29) AMP
In His Name and Service. ALOHA!